Stay tuned for info on our Upcoming Productions
- Prepare at least 16 bars of a song that showcases your voice well
- Provide sheet music; an accompanist will be available
- An accompaniment-only CD is acceptable, provided it is edited and cued correctly. However, be prepared to have a backup playback method.
- Prepare 16 bars of a song (not from the show that you are auditioning for) that showcases your voice well
- Make sure your sheet music is prepared and marked for the accompanist
- Dress in clothing appropriate for performing some basic moves
- You only need to attend one audition session, unless you are also invited to a Call Back for more intense work with the director
- Bring a headshot if you have one - you will not have your photo returned to you
- Download, print and fill out your paperwork ahead of time to bring to auditions - avoid delays!
- Bring an acting resume if you have one; this is not required, but it will save you paperwork time
- Be prepared to notate ALL of your calendar conflicts for the entire rehearsal/performance schedule, including specific dates and times
- Be prepared to read from the script; the script will be provided for you
* Check the audition information for specific requirements as they are different for each production *
Audition Tips (PDF)